Wav files are small samples. They tend to be rather big, but have a very good sound quality.
- The Columbia-Tristar tune.
- A small clip (40Kb) from some dance music I digitised from the radio. Endlessly repeating…
- Bart Simpson says “okie dokie”.
- Baby crying.
- Crazy laughter by tweety’s cat. What’s his name again?
- Road runner.
- The siren of a boat. This will wake anybody silly enough to visit your homepage.
- Oh Yeah
- I think this is from a song by Yellow…
Midi files are instructions for synthesizers. They tend to be very small, but not everybody has a synthesizer.
- Mission impossible
- Theme from the TV series. Excellent example of what you can do with midi. Thumbs up!
- Modern synthesizer music, specially composed for the PC.
- Another great bit of music specially composed for the PC.
- Yet another great piece of synthesizer music.
- Excellent example of synthesizer music specially composed for the PC.
- Nice and smooth piece of synthesizer music. Enlessly repeating…
- Theme from the movie. Crazy and wacky, a perfect match…
- Theme from the TV-series. If you can’t sing along then you’re dead or not a human. The sound is typical of most midi files, but still.
- Take five
- By the Dave Brubeck Five.
- Happy birthday to you!
- Another song that everybody knows.
- The Nutcracker
- Just a small piece of classical music, excellently suited for synthesizer. There are a lot of midi files available with classical music, since there are no copyrights.
- A nice piece on the piano.
- It’s a sin
- By The Pet Shop Boys.
- By the Beatles. Great to sing-along, or just whistle.
- Very nice beat to this one!
MOD files are a bit like MIDI files, but include sound samples. The music quality is therefore much better, and vocals are possible. If your computer cannot play these files then install Winamp.
||Catchy little synthesizer number.
||Pop, with vocals.
|The theme (compare with MIDI format:
||Slow but imaginative.
||Fast-paced country fun on a banjo.
||Toccata (Bach) on synthesizer.